Tuesday 20 June 2017

Summer essentials....

Laugh if you will but my summer essentials
are a basket full of Jelly Shoes 
to be worn with absolutely everything 


I'm going to have a rainbow of colours of them
as they are the most comfortable and versatile 
sandals on the planet.


They have taken over from my winter Fly London boots.


And if you are thinking  
"oh they won't look good on me, my feet are to big"
well you've no need to worry there as I take a UK size 8.
They don't get much bigger than that.





Think I might wear my yellow ones next


You can pick them up in most stores I think but mine came from 

Before you go, I just want to show you this fabulous stitched/painted picture
that friend Ruth Zanoni Roskell made from the photograph
she spotted of us Vintage Gals at Stockport Vintage Market.
Isn't it fabulous 

Paula . Me. Curtise. Vix
Linking upto 



3 comments:

  1. Those jellies are adorable, and I love all the colors! thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Those sandals, your hand bag and what a beautiful stitched piece of art!!!!!! Fab!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jelly sandals! I visted the sunjellies website and apparently there's a shop in Antwerp which is selling them. I'll be checking them out when I'm back at work ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS