Tuesday 11 April 2017

A week in my thrifted wardrobe


Monday
I do love a good charity shop find
 like this orange H&M skirt at £2.49 and cardigan £2.50


Tuesday
 was a special birthday lunch with friends,
one of who was 70 so we treated her to a posh nosh.
Dress made from a curtain.


Wednesday
Looks like I've been seriously drawn to orange this week


Thursday 
This skirt and jacket are favourites of mine
Wool jacket £7


Friday
I'm still wearing that mustard cardigan with yet another curtain skirt


Saturday
 I wore the jacket I had got the week before for £4.50
in the RSPCA shop


Sunday
Back in a curtain frock and a tricel cardigan.
Seen here with Mr Dapper Chap and gorgeous friend Vix.




Monday
and I am wearing this fab Missoni-esque dress from 
friend Vix of Kinky Melon Retro Boutique who was trading at 
Stockport Vintage Village on Sunday.  
Its teamed with charity shop belt and crotchet top.  Fly London boots
and biker jacket because the weather has turned cold again

and


4 comments:

  1. Look at those fabulous outfits! There really is no excuse for women slothering about in tracksuit bottoms and grubby vests when you can find gorgeous things like you do in charity shops so cheaply! I love you in orange.
    It was fab to see you on Sunday.
    The dress looks wonderful on you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking fabulous every day, Lynn, but of course I already knew that since we're twins! Love the dress you bought from Vix, but I guess you won't part with it, so I'm not going to ask you to add it to my pile ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn,
    Such lovely parings you have! You look so cute in Sunday curtain frock and a tricel cardigan. Lovely colors! Quick question, Lynn. I am wondering if Tricel cardigans are still in production. Are they still made in England? My mum loves those, and I am trying to get some for her. I couldn't locate online to shop.
    Thank you, Lynn!
    Good day,
    Win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Win
      I don’t know if you can get them in the shops, I pick mine up at vintage fairs and charity shops. You could try traditional markets they may have them.
      Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments
      Lynn x

      Delete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS