Tuesday 17 January 2017

Very Tina Moore .......



Is anyone watching the ITV series "Bobby & Tina"
the real life story of famous footballer Bobby Moore ?



Well on Saturday I got wrapped up, braved 
the weather and went down to the market


What did I come back with ....... besides the groceries


this gorgeous Laura Ashley embroidered velvet jacket, 
which goes beautifully with my dress made from a 
curtain (picked up in the charity shop). and a vintage 
Eastex dress and coat suit.
Very Tina Moore style but without the price tag
as I picked them up in the local thrift/charity shop



Not dressed as lamb

4 comments:

  1. Velvet jacket and curtain dress - very nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful items Lynn. I hadn't heard about 'Bobby & Tina', worth watching? What channel is it on? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Eastex suit is fabulous, Lynn. I am drooling ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS