Saturday 1 August 2015

Vintage Habit stepping out


Vintage Habit update ....... Wouldn't we all love these shoes from the 60's, I know I would as I've got quite a few outfits that would go with them beautifully.
 
This cotton summer day dress
Crimplene Lerose jacket. Charity shop lace top and 70's A line skirt 
Teamed up with my £1.50 charity shop find bag.
And finally this lovely skirt suit that belonged to an 82 year old ex school head teacher. She was thrilled to bits when I sent her a photo of me wearing it
as it had been unworn in her wardrobe for decades 
I've matched it up with the retro blouse I picked up earlier in the year for £12 from The Vintage Emporium at Pear Mill, Stockport







6 comments:

  1. I remember those shoes. I wish they were still available. And you know how I like that green jacket :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll pass it on when I'm done Colette xx

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, didn't receive notification of this post. I'll add my email address again.
    Those shoes are lovely, I can just imagine you in them. All your clothes are so lovely and suit you so well. You're having lots of fun finding your bargains, I can tell. Oh, that bicycle bag is very cute btw!
    Hope your week has started well {{hugs}} xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bear you in mind for the bag when I've done with it Mo xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit round-ups. That skirt suit looks fantastic mixed with the retro blouse and the cotton day dress is gorgeous!
    The Make Do & Vintage girls are hoping to see you on Sunday! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS