Friday 23 March 2012

WHERE AM I ?

Had a lovely day out with friends but can you guess where we went ?
 Got this lovely tissue paper and ribbon from a funky haberdashery/wool/yarn shop
The hairclips which I got for my two lovely kiddywinks next door are from the outdoor market where you could buy handmade goods, fabric, fruit & veg, local produce, gorgeous locally made bread and cakes.
My new frock came from EARTH SPIRIT FAIR TRADE SHOP 
and was a bargain in the sale.
where we had some scrummy vegetarian sausage sandwiches with a crisp salad.
We are not even vegetarians, but we like to go there as the food is so good.
The vegetarian chilli is wonderful and the homemade cakes are a must.

Last on the list is  THE YORKSHIRE SOAP COMPANY 
this shop has such attractive displays and scents you have to go in just for a look.
I bought some Carrot & Calendula soap for the husband and tried the Milk Hand Cream.
Ten minutes after leaving the shop we all ran back in to purchase the soap and body lotion in the Milk range its one of those aromas you cant stop sniffing it. 

WELL IF YOU HAVE'NT ALREADY GUESSED WHERE WE WENT CLICK ON THE LINKS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT.   IT'S WELL WORTH A VISIT.

3 comments:

  1. OOhh - I think I've guessed and I want to go now - especially in this spring sunshine! Unfortunately work and then clearing the garden, followed by a trip to the tip! Nowhere near as exciting. glad you had a lovely day. xx And yes - love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still making my way 'round ... I love your craft space, lovely light and your art wall is smashing! Enjoyed the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell where it is too!
    and I didn't cheat either!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS